CBHS Student Forms

  • MTSU Intent to Graduate Form   
  • This form should be submitted 2 semesters prior to the term you intend to graduate. Your Intent to Graduate Form and Upper-Division Form must be submitted together to the College of Behavioral and Health Sciences Graduation Coordinator.
  • MTSU Change of Major Form   
  • It is highly recommended that you meet with an advisor and the MT One Stop in your intended new major before submitting this form to ensure your major/minor selection meets your career goals as well as abides by University policy and understand any impact on financial aid and scholarships. 
  • MTSU Drop/Add/Late Registration Form
    This form does not need the dean's approval.  Please follow the instructions on the form.
  • College of Behavioral and Health Sciences Undergraduate Student Request for Overload
    Please contact your Academic Advisor to complete the dynamic form. Graduate Students must request an overload from the College of Graduate Studies.
  • Academic Maps
    Academic Maps are listed alphabetically by major.

Schedule Advising Appointment

Use your Pipeline username and password to log in.

Register to Vote!