COVID Housing Protocols
Residential students are highly encouraged to be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 to help us reduce the potential transmission of COVID among students living together in close quarters. We ask you to help protect your roommate and those living around you by being vigilant and taking all precautions against COVID-19.
- MTSU follows the guidelines from the CDC and Tennessee Department of Health regarding COVID-19.
- Students, who are experiencing COVID symptoms, may contact theStudent Health Services at 615.898.2988 for guidance on next steps.
- Students, who are exposed, are no longer expected to quarantine, but is suggested that you should take precautions for 10 days after their exposure. Precautions include wearing a mask for 10 days, and watching for symptoms, and getting tested for COVID-19 at least five (5) full days after their last exposure.
- Housing will not provide isolation housing. Students who need to isolate due to a positive test should identify a plan for where they will isolate.
Housing assignment information comes to MTSU email accounts, so check often.
- Meningococcal vaccination required for room assignment.
Click here to upload your proof of meningitis to the Health Services Student Portal, or fax documentation to 615-898-5459.
- Housing maintenance request call 615-898-4116 or Click here
- Emergency maintenance requests after normal business hours – contact the front desk of your building for assistance